1) I have a closet FULL of clothes (reference: here), it takes me at least 30 mins to get dressed, I try on about 4-6 different outfits every morning, it's not because I'm indecisive, I'm still afraid to take risks. Wearing those pseudo cowboy boots to school took a boatload of courage.
2) I indulge in everything. I have 44 pairs of 'nice' shoes (and I only wrote that because I know my mom won't read this soon... I'll have 5 more pairs by then). I don't like heavy sweets like cake, I like food, really really good food. Steak & lobster are my fave. I ate 3 lobsters on my birthday.
I would watch an SVU marathon all day on a treadmill. I would run when they run, I would literally walk mindlessly watching episodes I've seen at least 6 times in the past year. They have these at my University gym, I use them, not as fun without Benson & Stabler. Thing is even if I had $1,200 to drop on a treadmill I would never. I would get these:
It's a fact. These will be mine at some point in my life. Maybe you could dangle them in front of me while I'm on the treadmill. ha.
4) I do not drink coffee, yuckkkkkk! I don't know how they make so much money on something so bitter. Burnt coffee smell makes me sicky! I don't really like chicken either.. am I weird?
5) My senior prom dress cost $75... I can't remember the last time I bought something full price, and I mean RETAIL. I buy stuff at TJ's before it's marked down because it's already super cheapsies. I am literally racking my brain....uhhh.... is Forever 21 retail pricing? The only thing I can think of is a crop denim vest/thing I bought for $21 when Forever 21 first opened. At the time it was so not worth it, but I still have it so it's cool. I'm such a cheapskate, but it's ok if you look good doing it ;)
6) I have this fear of hair coloring. Once I used Sun-In and my hair became orange. I have been so scared ever since that I have never colored my hair. I haven't gotten a hair cut since January. Terrible? I literally don't know how people spend $30 on shampoo and conditioner. I use Suave, or Vo5 (strawberry milkshake smells amazing!) which is .99, ninety-nine cents. Honestly, face wash ok, make-up is hard to get off, I'm 90% sure mine was made for Superman, but for real; if you don't have hair problems just buy the cheap stuff!! You are washing you money down the drain, literally. I also shave my legs with conditioner! Even if I had the money I would never spend it on fake nails, and constant dye jobs. I like tangible stuff I guess, or I just like my money to hang out with my other money, for a big lump sum looking bank account. ha.
7) I also need you to think about the fact that you should try a men's face razor. Like a Gillette Fusion, think about it (again) men shave their faces about everyday right, as opposed to women who shave every '3' days, and men are naturally sloppy, so their razors are extra fancy and sharp. I have never cut my legs with a man's razor, women's razors are made for slaughter houses. I have a scar on my knee, not pretty!
8) I drove -a c r o s s- an off-ramp once, like on to the on-ramp side and into the woods, that event lead to me meeting my boyfriend. :)
9) I love blogging. Seriously. I have always wanted to catalogue my closet and get inspiration from others and this is where it happens. I'm always afraid to take risks because every time I did in school, no one understood. I'm older now and know a lot more about fashion from working in retail and just being interested in it. I look forward to reading comments everyday and always look for new followers. I have seen some amazing stuff on your blogs, so keep sending it my way!!
10) I have 4 classes tomorrow. I cannot wait till winter break, who's with me?
Thoughts, questions, & complaints go below :)